Here’s what you’ll need before applying
Once you have all the required information at your fingertips, you should be able to complete the application in approximately 30 minutes. Here’s what we’re going to need to get your application underway:
- Personal info, including your address and other identifying information
- Lifestyle and health history, including primary care physician
- Financial info, including salary, debt, bank account number
- Your beneficiaries’ details, including their birth dates and addresses
If you need assistance during the application process, we are here to help at 1-855-220-2333 or by chat.
What to expect after your application
Once your application is submitted, you’ll need to get a basic medical exam. You’ll have 90 days after you apply to get that taken care of. We can either have a paramedic come to your home or workplace, or you can go to a testing center. Whichever suits you best. Here’s what the exam will include:
- A review of your family’s medical history.
- Pulse, blood pressure, height and weight.
- A blood sample, and urine specimen.
- Verification of health and lifestyle responses on your application.