Information you’ll need prior to applying.
And what happens after you do.
Once you have all the required information at your fingertips, you should be able to complete the application in approximately 30 minutes. Here’s what we’re going to need to get your application underway:
- Personal info, including your address and other identifying information
- Lifestyle and health history, including primary care physician
- Financial info, including salary, debt, bank account number
- Your beneficiaries’ details, including their birth dates and addresses
Once the application is submitted you’ll need to get a basic medical exam. You’ll have 90 days after you apply to get that taken care of. We can either have a paramedic come to your house or work, or you can go to a testing center. Whatever suits you best. Here’s what the exam will include:
- A review of your family’s medical history.
- Pulse, blood pressure, height and weight.
- A blood sample, and urine specimen.
- Verification of health and lifestyle responses on your application.